The Department of Music at Brock University invites applications for a probationary tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor, effective July 1, 2017. The position is subject to final budgetary approval. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Conduct the Choral Ensembles
- Teach undergraduate courses in Music Education
- Teach courses across the curriculum as necessary
- Engage in a program of research and/or creative activity in the chosen area(s) of musical expertise
- Participate in the affairs of the Department
- Fulfill service commitments to the Department and University
- Engage actively in recruitment and community outreach.
Full details available at: https://brocku.ca/hr/careers/position_detail.php?id=1843
Application deadline: December 5, 2016 or until a suitable candidate is found.